IT specialists all over the world are always trying to get more out of their jobs, work on better projects, and make more money. Certifications can help them do these things and take Cloud computing to new heights. There are a lot of certification companies, so it’s easy to get confused between AWS certifications and Azure certifications, which are both at the top of the market right now. In this blog, we’ll compare AWS certification vs. Azure certification including their perks and how much your salary can go up.
In this blog post, we will discuss all the important aspects to evaluate which certification is better. We will also discuss AWS certification, Azure vs AWS certification difficulty, AWS vs Azure which is better for career, AWS vs Azure salary, AWS vs Azure certification cost ,AWS vs Azure market share, and AWS vs Azure, which is easy to learn.
AWS vs Azure
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon which offers services in the form blocks. These blocks can be used to make and deploy any kind of application in the cloud.
These services, or building blocks, are made to work together. This makes it possible for apps to be complex and easy to scale.
Azure is a platform used for cloud computing and an online portal that lets you use and control Microsoft’s cloud services and resources. With these services and resources, your info can be stored and changed based on your needs. You only need a good internet connection and ability to connect to the Azure portal to get access to these tools and services.
AWS Certification helps pros build their credibility and self-assurance by proving that they know what they’re doing in the cloud. It helps workers get the different types of AWS certificates that match their skills.
Amazon has a certification for IT workers in jobs like Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations. In addition, it offers Specialty certificates to show that you have advanced skills in certain technical areas.
Types of AWS certifications
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Benefits of AWS certifications
- Recognition: AWS certifications are one of the ones that employers around the world value the most. So, people who have AWS certifications can get better jobs in these companies because it shows that they have experience and know what they are doing.
- More Salary: PayScale says that the average pay of an AWS Solutions Architect Associate in India is about 12 lacs per year. It can go above 25 LPA with experience.
- Badge token: When you get your AWS certification, you get a badge that you can use to attend AWS conference events, and that can also help you get hired through sites like LinkedIn.
Top AWS certifications
In total, there are 12 AWS certifications available for you. Each one of them has equal importance depending on the subject matter. It is said that doing multiple certifications opens up more opportunities as many organizations have multiple aws operations.
Forbes made a list of the 15 titles that pay the most. Two of them are AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
Salary for AWS-certified professionals
- In India, an AWS certified professional makes an average income of ₹7,00,000.
- The average salary for workers with an AWS certification is thought to be around USD 100,000 per year.
Even though Azure’s market share is smaller than AWS’s, its growth over the past few years has been amazing. Forbes says that Azure is quickly catching up with AWS when it comes to the number of businesses that use it.
Most of the Fortune 500 companies are using Azure services right now. More and more IT companies around the world are turning to Azure because of its great hybrid cloud features and easy-to-use and install on-premises features.
So, Microsoft has been adding more role-based Azure certifications all the time. There are 14 Azure certificates available right now. Focusing on Azure’s role-based certifications will prove that you know what you’re talking about and can lead to great job chances.
Benefits of Azure Certifications
- More salary: PayScale says that a skilled Azure Certified Solutions Architect in India makes about 20 LPA. Global Knowledge did a survey to find out how much a Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals IT worker makes on average in the United States.
- .net platform: Microsoft’s. NET platform is an open-source, cross-platform framework for development that includes tools, libraries, and code languages. So, when you get training for an Azure certification, you will also learn how to connect.NET to a company’s infrastructure.
- Recognition: Companies that use Azure and its features will give you more and more chances to work for them as you show that you know what you’re doing. Even businesses that want to use Azure features will need help from pros. In this case, certified professionals will get hired first because it is assumed that they have both expertise and a lot of knowledge.
Top Azure Certifications
Like AWS, two of Azure’s certifications are in the top 15 highest-paying qualifications.
They are Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals and Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate.
As you can see, one is a basic level, and the other is an associate level. This means that there are different levels of certification depending on what is needed. But that doesn’t mean that getting one of these two certificates is a sure way to get more chances. Most employers hire pros who know a lot about a lot of things.
Comparison of AWS vs Azure Certifications
- Salary: Since we’ve already talked about how much AWS and Azure’s certified professionals get paid, we can see that AWS-certified professionals are more likely to get paid more than Azure-certified professionals.
- Scope: AWS is the leader in the cloud market, but Azure has been growing all the time. So, the jobs you can get with AWS vs. Azure certifications won’t be very different. The needs of the organization will also be a big part of this criterion.
Aws Vs. Azure Which Is Better For Career?
Now it’s time to discuss the most important question in this blog post.
AWS or Azure, which certification should you go for is:
First, let us tell you that there is no exact answer to this question. The answer is different for each person, depending on things like their dream job, the needs of their company, their desired income, and more.
If your dream job needs AWS skills, you should focus on getting AWS certified. Azure certificates are a good choice if the company you work for uses Azure and you want to stay there and add more value to the company.
Cross-certifications are the best way to make more money in the IT field if you want to make more money. What are they, though? In the next section, we’ll talk about cross-certifications and how they can help your job grow in better ways.
We hope this blog post has guided you to find your answer to which certification is better.
We have discussed AWS certification, Azure vs. AWS certification difficulty, AWS vs. Azure which is better for the career, AWS vs. Azure salary, AWS vs. Azure certification cost AWS vs. Azure market share, and AWS vs. Azure, which is easy to learn.
Think carefully before choosing an AWS or Azure certification.